Sunday, September 8, 2013

The new Hyundai i30


Hyundai I30 2013  is familiar lineup of Hyundai car company, because the car is one of the leading product strategy worldwide. Hyundai I30 car is one of the top choices of European customers in line segment family car, one of the most difficult markets in the world. To do this, for many years, parent company Hyundai has always known how to make your Hyundai I30 2013 more prominent. And step into a new life cycle, Hyundai I30 2013 has done much more than what the consumer wants.

Hyundai I30 2013  refresh yourself with modern sports styling, optimizes interior space that I30 2013 becomes more widespread. I30 2013 equipped with modern amenities such as brushed rain sensor, light sensor, reverse sensor ... Also you will find Hyundai I30 2013 a modern interior space with the delicate buttons they harmony, the most convenient technologies are also equipped in this car.

With the 1.6 engine Gammar VTTi improved vehicle you powerful yet fuel-efficient, 6-speed automatic transmission usually only seen in more expensive cars to bring the torque changes gently and smoothly, optimization of engine performance



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog